Save Time, Register Online!
FFANY is a professional trade show event produced for the fashion footwear retail trade and press. The show is not open to the public. There is no fee to attend the show as a retailer or press - editorial with presentation of credentials. Retailers and press-editoral can save time by pre-registering to receive a badge prior to the show. A badge holder and show directory can be picked up onsite to gain admittance.
To obtain a retailer or press-editoral badge, badge holder and directory for entry, the following 3 credentials must be presented and verified at show registration:
- A photo ID
- A business card indicating you are in the footwear industry trade as a retailer or press (editorial only).
- Specific business credentials such as a tax registration or business registration certificate indicating a retail or press business.
NON-RETAILERS are subject the following fees to attend the show:
- $250 pre-register on-line - (ends on Feb 3rd at 5 pm EST)
- $500 onsite
Non-retailer badges are not mailed. All non-retailer attendees must check in at registration to obtain a badge. Business credentials and a photo ID must be presented and verified onsite at show registration indicating what type of non-retail trade you represent and your association with the footwear industry.
This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. Badges must be worn throughout the trade show.
View Attendee Frequently Asked Questions. We are here to assist you and value your attendance at the New York Shoe Expo.
Try our New Interactive Show Planner!
- See who's showing and where
- Schedule your appointments
- Plan your route and more!